8.09.2011

Kids remember everything!

John went to spend some one on one time with Michael today. I was working but it was great to hear about John and Michael's experience together.

At our first meeting we were having small, get to know eachother talk, and we were talking to Michael about the foods he likes to eat. I had asked what he likes to eat, and he commented, "I like pizza, but I don't like tomatoes or chicken salad." I then said, "that's ok, we don't like some foods too. John doesn't like vegetables."

Fast forward.

Today John sits down to have lunch with him and as they walk through the lunch line, Michael says to the cook, "this is John. He doesn't like vegetables but his wife makes him eat them."

lol. He keeps thinking my name is Kristy, but boy does he remember the vegetables comment. How does that work??

No comments: