10.17.2011

Blessed Beyond...

It's been one of those school years....it's been one of those falls. John and I have been feeling a little weight on our shoulders....nothing monumental, nothing in comparison to what others are challenged with, but enough to discourage a significant amount.

I was randomly sharing with my dearest and absolutely closest friend. She is the optomistic one of the two of us, she finds the bright side to EVERY situation. She challenges me often just by her own attitude!

Tonight I came home from another 3 hour softball game and LONG day at work. John handed me the mail and I proceeded to open a card from her address. On the inside she wrote that we needed to get out for a night and enjoy ourselves, and if we couldn't to pass the "tickets" on to someone else. WHAT? Tickets???

Because she is always listening....she heard me tell her that we love David Crowder Band and she bought us tickets. (David Crowder is a sweet Christian band that is no longer going on tour after this fall)

I know it was money they didn't need to spend but they sacrificed to invest in John and I's marriage. What a friend.....looking to encourage us in a "downer" kind of season in life. I can't wait to pass on the blessing!! So fuN!




Thank you Ashley and Jake--we love you!!! You just made "everything glorious"

No comments: