10.21.2011

For real this time

In about 15 minutes, Brianna, whom is 12, will be dropped at my doorstep and forever change my life. John and I got a call about 24 hours ago asking if we would take her into our home. To say the least.....I am absolutely questioning the whole thing. When it comes down to the day and the hour...nerves set in, and doubt consumes. I just keep thinking.....there is an out if it doesn't work.

The feeling of everything changing in life is so scary.....

God picked her and us and what happens in the relationship will be for his glory. I have no doubt that he will be with us every step of the way.


All I know so far, is that she's a picky eater......i hope that means she likes french fries and donuts like I do!!! wooooo hooo!!!

Here's to the best.....and not completely failing this calling :)

No comments: