5.02.2011

Mark the Day

I will never say it enough...I am so thankful for our freedoms in this country. I am so thankful to the troops who sacrifice their physical bodies, their luxuries, and their family time for me. Thank you!

May 1, 2011: 11 p.m. (newscast of death)

Good bye Osama Bin Laden.
Earthly justice has prevailed for those whom have feared and experienced your evil acts.
I am sincerely heartbroken knowing that you will most likely burn in hell for eternity and for that I am regretful of your death. I wish you would have let Jesus lead your life.

You like so many of us on earth still living, made a choice and unfortunately you made so many wrong ones. The worst though, was living a life without repentence.

American Troops--thank you for never giving up.
George Bush--thank you for starting what needed to be finished.
President Obama--continuing the Bush's administration pursuit was a wise choice.

No comments: