5.19.2011

The world is ending

There's a preacher that believes he has calculated when Jesus will return and take the Christians to heaven. Pretty brilliant if he's right. Unfortunately, this preacher miscalculated in the 1990's (according to an unreliable news source) but is confident that several earthquakes will take place on Saturday and as a result the world will end. I have no idea myself so I'm not really denying it or banking on it...when God says it's time-it's time. I'm goin with that!

Even more shocking than the world ending this Saturday, is the pet policy that Christians have taken out to ensure that when Jesus takes them to heaven, their pet is well cared for. REALLY? For a low price of 135.00 per pet, an atheist has promised to come and get your pets when you go off to heaven to be with Jesus. Send me the form--sign me up.

Here's my point, if Eternal Earth-Bound Pets company is telling people they will watch their pets when they are taken to heaven, they must believe it's really going to happen. This gives me hope that these people might see the light before it's too late.

On a side note, one of my students raised his hand in class today and asked me if the world is ending on Saturday. I know this student is a christian and I replied, "I don't really know. Either way, I know where I'm going and it doesn't really matter to me, when." He smiled and accepted! I'll see him there I'm sure of it!

If the world ends on Saturday....I hope you aren't around to water my plants. I pray you are with Jesus in Heaven---cause it's gonna be AWESOME.

No comments: