8.25.2011

Help!

First day of school in bullet form:

-One child cried when he met me. Then he cried repeatedly whenever I walked past his desk. (hmmmm)
-One child had his seat moved in the first 10 minutes because he couldn't stop chatting with his neighbor..."I like talking, i know its annoying but I just do" (great)
-I wrote down one students schedule in order and numbered it. He then repeatedly asked me what class he was going to next. (hint of things to come)
-I asked the principal to track down a "missing child" who was actually sitting in my class all along. (does he not know his name?)

Other than that......

I have a job in a great school. I have an awesome husband whom I adore. The ants in my kitchen are slowly being exiled by our bug man. And, God has been answering prayers left and right for people we love.

BLESSED :)

No comments: