11.02.2011

Skype What?

I know, I'm behind the times. I remember years ago when people started talking about this so called "skype" business. I can remember my dad skyping and thinking...."that's so lame."

Hello! Why didn't someone tell me how great this is?????

This past weekend my grandpa was walking a fine line in the hospital and the doctors called the family members to come for a final visit. I couldn't make a flight home for a visit and pay for a flight for a funeral. So, thankfully, my cousin told me to jump online and skype so that I could see him and say goodbye. What an event!!! I was passed around to all the cousins and family members that I never get to see (definitely a down side to living down here and having everyone we love up there).

Mom of course was incredibly amused, as was I. She and I had at the skype thing last night.....what a hoot!

I think this just opened a whole new world. I think facebook is the "old" techy me...skype is my new techy thing.

Who wants to skype????

No comments: