12.18.2011

Aliens and Christmas --- Reality (Part One)

Guest Blogger: John Crowley



December 24, 2011



What a day! My fist day on earth seems to have come around the most exciting day of the year. I hardly know where to begin. So I never forget the important elements of this day that is coming tomorrow, I need to high-light all of the major elements.

First the time is called “Holidays” and they enjoy saying “Happy Holidays”. There are a few people that call this “Christmas” but they seem to be in the minority.

One of the most fascinating things I have discovered is that the adults tell their children that the presents they are getting are delivered by a fat man in a red suit that rides in a sleigh pulled by magic reindeer that fly. The children believe that this man (they call him Santa Clause) travels all around the world in one night delivering toys through the chimneys of homes.

I have learned that this is the season for giving. Everybody buys gifts for each other.

This is the season to be with family. This time of year is all about getting together with families and enjoying each others company. People travel all over the place to get together with loved ones.

I have learned that this time of year stores are open later then normal and that an army called salvation tries to collect money for the poor.

I have learned that Steve Jobs is a genius and that his new iphone can talk to you. I have learned that his itouch can hold thousands of songs (most of the kids want this as a present).

I have learned that there are video games that can be played over the internet with people from all over the world.

There is also a baby named Jesus that was born on this day. This seems to be big deal to some, although I am not sure why, but it is an after thought to others.

There are so many incredible things that happen this time of year. It is such a joyous time that I want to bring it home and start these magical traditions on my own planet.

I cannot wait to come back and share this Holiday next year!

Sincerly,

-Jorb (from the planet Moab)

---I will soon return with my observations of earth during this holiday time.

No comments: