3.17.2012

Changes

Change is good. Change stretches us and grows us. Change is the time we lose all control in what's going on and we are forced to embrace where God is taking us. I believe change is one way that God keeps us clinging to him.

Change is coming for John and I. For us, living in this honeymoon heaven of a house has been bliss and we've built the first two years of our marriage inside these walls. So many memories and so many hours were poured into making this "home."

I'm excited for change, although I'm somewhat nervous. We are so familiar in this house and neighborhood. We love our current house but we don't love the gas bill driving to work. Change is good--I keep telling myself.

The greatest change coming will be John finishing school. Since we married, John has been a student and I have been working. That season is coming to an end and I'm excited and nervous for the change. That will lead us into a whole different phase of life, most likely with little ones running around and life will really flash by.

Change is coming.....I'm thankful the Lord keeps us reliant on him. Right now we rely on him fully to take care of us...and he has yet to fail.

So blessed and so thankful!

No comments: